THEME: MANAGEMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY: THE SECURITY CHALLENGE
The Nigerian economy has in recent times been bedeviled by the problem of insecurity which has greatly hampered the growth of management and sustainability of the economy. Nigeria faces three critical problems in these times: Insecurity, corruption and a variety of economic challenge’s, some of which are self-inflicted. Perhaps, the common denominator in this misery Index is the Security problem. It is the one factor that stultifies every attempt at meaningful development. The present international conference is aimed at exploring avenues for sustained growth and development. The conference shall seek solution to the persistent challenges of insecurity across the land. We offer the nation an opportunity to “turn out swords into plough shares, and spears into pruning hooks”.
- SMES and Security Challenges.
- Security Issues involved in Doing Business in Nigeria.
- Security Barriers and Infrastructural Development
- Curbing the Security Problems in Power Generation and Distribution.
- Sustaining the Transportation Industry amidst Security problems
- Terrorism and Industrial growth in Nigeria
- Youth unemployment and Business Development
- The judiciary and security challenges
- Diversifying the Nigerian economy amidst the Security Challenges
- Ethical issues of Development in an insecure environment
- Insecurity issues in Development
- Financing Rural Development amidst security challenges
- Trade Liberalization in the face of insecurity
- Entrepreneurial Development in an insecure environment
- Drug Abuse and Youth Restiveness
- Insecurity in Nigeria and Population Growth
- Security challenges and 2019 Election
- Value Chain Management in an Insecure Environment
- Girl-child education and the Security Challenges
- Legal Environment and Security Challenges
- Effect of Insecurity on the Physical Environment
- Building and Maintaining a sustainable Health Sector in an insecure environment
- Food security and insecurity challenges
- Accountability issues and Security Challenges
Guideline For Authors:
Abstract 100 – 250 Words; Full Paper
Not more than 6000 words.
Referencing Style: APA
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF FINAL PAPER:
20th October, 2018. All submissions must be emailed as word attachment to the Department Conference E-mail: email@example.com. All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. A number of selected and reviewed papers will be considered for publication in sponsoring journals.
Department of Business Administration International Conference Account No.: 1014063889
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Nig. PLc, UNIZIK Branch, Awka
Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai, GSS, PSC Chief of Army Staff Nigeria Army Headquarters,
LEAD PAPER PRESENTERS:
Prof. Pat Utomi
Centre for Values in Leadership, Lagos
General Alexander Odeareduo Ogomudia rtd Former Chief of Defense Staff
CHAIR, PANEL OF DISCUSSANTS
Prof. Au. Nnonyelu
Director, Unizik Business School
SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOUR
Lieutenant General Abdul Rahman Dambazau (RTD)
Minister Of Interior Republic Of Nigeria
Prof Joseph E. Ahaneku. FAS.
Vice-Chancellor, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Dr. Lilian O. Orogbu
Head of Department, Business Administration
VENUE: OPENING CEREMONY AT THE UNIVERSITY AUDITORIUM AND OTHER SESSIONS AT UNIZIK BUSINESS SCHOOL,
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
DATE: 22ND AND 23RD NOVEMBER, 2018
TIME: 9.00AM – 6.00PM DAILY