About Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Nnamdi Azikiwe University popularly called UNIZIK is one of the best federal universities in the country. It is named after the famous African philosopher and nationalist — Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe — who stood for the political emancipation of African Countries from their colonial masters. It is situated in the Southeastern part of Nigeria which is considered the most hospitable and industrious part of the country. The university is located in Awka, the capital city of Anambra State, Nigeria. The people of Awka are known for their outstanding ingenuity in blacksmithing.
Conference Theme: Global Perspectives on Inclusive Education
1. Inclusive approaches and practice in general education
2. Inclusive approaches and practices for vulnerable groups
3. Inclusive and special education policy and practices
4. Early intervention in special education
5. Inclusive and disability in adapted physical activity/adapted physical education
6. Inclusive education leadership
7. Using technology to enhance inclusive education goals
8. Collaborative partnership in inclusive education
9. Curriculum, pedagogy and technology in inclusive education
10. Culturally responsive curricula in inclusive education
11. Identification, assessment and evaluation in inclusive education
12. Social justice and advocacy in inclusive education
13. Students’ voices in inclusive education
14. Teacher training for inclusive education
Abstract Structure/Submission Deadline:
I. Abstract submission begins on 1st Nov., 2017 and ends on the 3 1 “March, 201 8
ii. Abstract submission acknowledgement will be sent to authors via email within two working days.
iii. Notification for acceptance of abstract is 3 weeks after submission.
iv. Accepted abstract will be published in book of abstract.
v. Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
vi. Abstract structure should follow this order: title, authors’ name and affiliations, email address of the corresponding author on the title page.
vii. Abstract will be a structured type which must contain the objective of the study, methods, results and conclusion.
viii. Abstract will be submitted to the email addresses: [email protected] or [email protected] The contact person will be Prof. Ogu Okey Charles
1. Prof, Ogu Okey Charles Chairman
2. Prof. Ngozi N. Agu Member
3. Dr. Williams Obiozor Member
4. Dr. Carol O. Ezeugbor Member
5. Dr. Helen Adebola Member
6. Nwosu Kingsley Chinaza Secretary
Provisional Programme of Event
|Sun 10 June Arrival||Mon. 11 June Registration Opening Ceremony||Tue. 12 June Lead Paper Presentation 2||Wed. 13 June Morning Time: Visitation to Places of Interest||Thurs. 14 June Technical sessions|
|Keynote Address||Technical Sessions|
|Lead Paper Presentation 1||Technical Sessions||Technical Sessions||Communique|
|Evening: Conference Dinner and||Evening: Conference||Evening: Departure|
|other Local Entertainment||Dinner|
Note: Final programme content with hotel accommodation and other details will be communicated.
University Auditorium Opening ceremony,
keynote/lead paper presentation
Chike Okoli Entrepreneurial Centre Technical sessions
Registration (At the Conference Venue)
Foreign Participants $200 US Dollar
Local Participants #15, 000. 00
Awka is the capital of Anambra State, Nigeria,
The city is located about 300 miles east of Lagos in the centre of the densely populated Igbo heartland in southeastern Nigeria.
The geographical distance between Enugu and Awka is 54.1km (airline route). Driving distance from Enugu to Awka is 65km (41 miles) Flight Route:
From Murtala Muhammed International Airport (Murtala Muhammed International Airport is an international airport located in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria)
Take a connecting flight from Murtala Muhammed International Airport to Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu in Enugu State, Nigeria.
Transport through land will be available from Akanu Ibiam International Airport to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.