FINAL LETTER OF INVITATION TO THE 2022/2023 NAU CPGS ONLINE SCREENING TEST
FOR PhD, Masters, MPhil/PhD and PGD APPLICANTS
Dear prospective PG student,
This is a final letter of invitation to the 2022/2023 Postgraduate Online Screening test scheduled for 6th-9th of March,2023. Details are as follows:
Date: Monday,6th-Thursday,9th March,2023
Time: 7am – 4:00pm
Kindly note the following:
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE SCREENING TEST FEE ARE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE SCREENING TEST. SEND A COPY OF YOUR EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT TO ‘’[email protected]”
MODALITIES FOR ONLINE SCREENING TEST.
- Candidates will need a computer (Laptop or Desktop) with a Webcam and a good internet connection, preferably 4GNetwork.
- Candidates cannot use a phone or Mini Notebook for this examination.
- Candidates may also attach an external Webcam to their devices if necessary.
- Your camera must be enabled throughout the Test.
- Candidates should follow this link to download and install the latest version of Teamviewer. (This is important) https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_x64.exe
- Candidates should strictly adhere to the time allotted to them for the test and each test will last for 30mins.The system saves automatically once the time is up.
- Candidates should note that the test will be recorded and as such should comport themselves accordingly.
- Candidates should dress decently as there will be a comparison to the picture submitted during the application process.
- Candidates are advised to take the screening test in a quiet place devoid of unnecessary background noise.
- It is not advisable to do the test in a moving or stationery vehicle.
- Candidates should be aware that there could be communication from the invigilator during the test and they are to respond accordingly.
- No person is allowed to be with the candidate during the duration of the test.
- Any form of examination misconduct will be sanctioned accordingly.
- Contact [email protected]for further additional clarifications.
Dr. Ifeyinwa F. Anolue
College of Postgraduate Studies
FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES :