Unizik Business School (UBS), Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State is an organized educational arm for management, business and leadership training instituted to impart relevant knowledge and skills that will create new industrialists, astute business persons, discerning corporate and institutional leaders, high level professionals and entrepreneurs that are driven by integrity and the highest ethical standards in their vocations.
UBS offers the following Postgraduate Degrees/Certificate Programmes:
- Masters in Business Administration (Executive MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration (Executive MPA)
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Engineering Management
- M.Sc. Applied Economincs
- M.Sc. Management
- M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership and Public Policy (PGDLPP)
- Executive Certificate Programmes (International Management Programme, Chief Executive Programme, Business Owners Programme, Senior Management Programme, Agric. Business Programme).
An applicant into any of the above stated programmes should possess any of the following:
- Bachelors Degree from any approved University with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division). For M.Sc., a minimum of 3.0 on a five point scale will be required.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Management Sciences and allied disciplines could also be considered for MBA/M.SC. Programmes.
All candidates for admission must have a minimum of 3 years managerial/supervisory level work experience in Public or Private Sector and/or two years self employment experience.
Duration of Programmes
All Programmes of Unizik Business School are offered on Saturdays and Sundays to suit the convenience of busy executives. The duration for the different programmes shall be a minimum of 24 months.
How to Apply
- Click here to visit the Unizik Business School Portal
- Create an account
- Generate RRR Pin
- Take the RRR Pin to any bank and make payment of N20,000
- After 24hours of payment, go back to the portal and login with the username and password you chose when creating your account.
- Continue filling the form and submit when done. (You may wish to print a copy for yourself for reference)
UNIZIK Business School hereby invites applications from qualified Professionals of all background who are desirous of acquiring General Management Education for effective leadership and management in Business and Government.
For more inquiries, please 08034548236.
Please note that all applicants for the Professional Postgraduate Programmes will be subjected to an oral interview. The interview will be held at the Unizik Business School on Saturday 4th November, 2017 by 12.00 noon and the mop up interview would also take place on Saturday 2nd December, 2017 by noon. This notice serves as an invitation to the oral interviews.
Prof. Au. N. Nonyelu
Director, UNIZIK Business School