ISSN 1595-1685 | Vol. 10 No. 29 | August 28th, 2017
Nnamdi Azikiwe University has held send forth ceremony for 64 students of Confucius Institute who recently bagged scholarship awards to study in various universities in China.
Congratulating the students, the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Joseph Ahaneku averred that the Chinese study introduced in the University in 2008, has continued to yield great fruits. “Today, we are celebrating excellence. We are no longer in the stage of advocacy, we’ve made a statement. UNIZIK is where you can learn Chinese, to qualify for higher level of scholarship to achieve the dream you have set for yourselves” Prof. Ahaneku stated.
In a bid to internationalize the University, the Vice-Chancellor noted that aside French and Chinese languages, efforts are in Top gear for the introduction of both Spanish and German languages. He further advised the students to be disciplined and portray good examples of the institution in their sojourn to China.
In her remarks, the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration) and the Nigerian Director of Confucius institute, Prof. Carol Arinze-Umeobi commended the Vice-Chancellor for his undiluted resolve in making the UNIZIK Confucius Institute tower above others, globally. She charged the students be of good conduct.
In the same vein, the Chinese Director of UNIZIK Confucius Institute, Prof. Wang Bo expressed joy over the number of students being produced by the Confucius Institute. He noted that there was a significant increase in the number of beneficiaries against that of previous years.
He thanked the Vice-Chancellor whom he said, is consistently making effort to see that more students gain the scholarship to China, by providing all the basic needs of the institute.
The students in the course of the send forth, made presentations in Chinese. Also present were the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), Prof. Charles Esimone, the University Bursar Mrs. Joy Ojukwu and the Director, Information and Public Relations/Chief Protocol Officer of the University, Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu graced the epoch event.
The Catholic Laity Council of Nigeria, Awka Diocese(CLCNAD), in her tradition of honouring some worthy and outstanding Catholics to the exalted positions, has chosen the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Joseph .E. Ahaneku, FAS as one of the successful nominees for the prestigious and honourable post of Ambassador of the Catholic Laity Council of Nigeria, Awka Diocese.
Date: Saturday, 16th of September, 2017
Venue: Archbishop Obiefuna Retreat Pastoral & Conference Centre Okpuno
Time: 12.00noon prompt
Invitation for goodwill messages in THE brochure for the installation of the vice-chancellor as ambassador of catholic laity council of Nigeria
Goodwill messages are welcome in the brochure for the installation of the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Joseph E. Ahaneku, FAS as Ambassador of Catholic Laity Council of Nigeria, Awka Diocese on Saturday, 16th of September, 2017.
Inside front page – N300,000
Centre spread – N300,000
Inside back page – N300,000
Full page – N20,000
Half page – N15,000
Quarter Page – N10,000
The Goodwill messages and/or advertisements should reach the Catholic Laity Council of Nigeria, Awka Diocese. For enquires and submission of hard copy of goodwill messages, call:
- Leo Ilozumba (Planning Committee Chairman)
Phone – 08055105436
- Regina Igwebuike (Planning Committee Secretary)
Phone – 08060750580
- Ifeoma Eze Nyilimba (DOS I)
Phone – 08032090838
Account Number: 0035521373
Account Name: Laity Council of Nigeria, Awka Diocese
Bank Name: Union Bank
To send Goodwill messages via email, send to [email protected]. All messages should be sent on or before Thursday, 31st of August, 2017.
The Vice- Chancellor, Prof. Joseph E. Ahaneku went round for inspection within the administrative building to keep tab on the ongoing landscaping and beautification, recently.
Speaking during the inspection which had the Director, Physical planning, Arch. Damian Oduche present, in the company of some staff of the Unit, and the Ag. Chief Security Officer, Mr. Lawrence Okeke, the Vice-Chancellor urged the contractors to double the speed of work on the construction, as it was gulping more time than anticipated.
The Student’s Union Government has held its first edition of the SUG Marathon race. The race which had about ninety contestants, comprised sixty males and thirty females of which two lecturers contested in the male category.
The marathon race was largely sponsored by Chief Raphael Igwe Ozo (Odogwu Amansea). Winners were given cash prizes and certificate of participation.
For the male category, Nelson Onebunne emerged winner and went home with twenty thousand naira, Okpala Peter emerged second and went home with twelve thousand naira whereas Ogbodo Promise came third and went home with cash prize of eight thousand naira.
For the female category, Obijiofor Chikaosolu emerged winner with a cash prize of twelve thousand naira, Nnawubelu Somadina came second with eight thousand naira cash prize while, Obika Kosisochukwu came third with five thousand naira cash prize.
UNIZIK female students of the Holy Family Youth Village (Hostel) who represented the hostel in the just concluded annual UNIZIK inter hostel female soccer competition, held recently amongst the six hostels within and outside the campus, have emerged overall winner.
The Holy Family Youth Village female team received a cash prize of N20, 000 and a giant trophy donated by the wife of the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Gladys Ahaneku. Stella Okoli Hostel came second best overall with a cash prize of N15, 000, while Prof Akunyili Hostel emerged the overall third best, and they got N10, 000 cash.
The individual awards went to;
(a) Highest goal scorer of the tournament:
(i) Elsie Ihedioha (2 goals)- Stella Okoli Hostel
(ii) Vera Mbah (2 goals) – Stella Okoli Hostel
(b) Most Valuable Players of the tournament:
- Vera Mbah (2 goals) – Stella Okoli Hostel
- Nwaogbu Maryann Amuche- Prof. Dora Akunyili Hostel
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Nursery and Primary school has written to inform the University Community of the schedule for admission of new pupils into the school. The schedule is as follows;
- Purchase of form (On-going); pay N2,000 at UBA plc UNIZIK, and collect the form at the school. Fill and attach all the requirements and return
- Examination for Selection ; 12th September, 2017
- Result of the exam/ collection of prospetus; 13th September, 2017
- Payment of fees; 13th to 15th September, 2017
- Registration; 18th and 19th September, 2017
- Induction of new pupils; 20th September, 2017 (parents must be with their children)
- Books; Children without complete exercise and text books will not be registered
Note: The school has customized exercise books in the school, and publishers sell their books between 12th and 13th September, 2017
Few weeks back, a trending and disturbing video mis-captioned ‘Decomposing body of UNIZIK student found in her room after four days of her death’ went viral on the virtual platform.
The internet became awash with the strange death of a lady in one of the lodges where students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University majorly reside.
The deceased body trapped inside her room, was discovered few days after she had died by neighbours who noticed influx of big flies towards her window.
The disturbing video prompted the University security department to launch a full scale investigation to unravel the true picture behind the gruesome death.
Investigation at the deceased house at Temporary Site, adjacent to Classic Hostel revealed her name as Chrystal Ogbunando, a Pharmacy graduate of University of Nigeria (UNN), who just concluded her internship at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Teaching Hospital, Amaku Awka.
Further investigations pointed to a possible smoke or fume inhalation from her newly acquired generating set. According to the security report, the Generating set was found at the balcony opposite her window which happens to be the only source of ventilation to her room.
Contrary to the misinformation that trended few weeks ago, it has been confirmed that the deceased was not a UNIZIK student but a UNN student.
The remains of the deceased had since been evacuated and deposited at the Morgue by the Police from B division. The family has since been contacted.
|S/N||Name of Staff||Rank||Present Duty Post||New posting|
|1.||Nwofor, Chinwe Cynthia||Clerical Officer||Medical Services, Awka||UNIZIK Primary School|
|2.||Metuh, Ngozi||Higher Executive Officer||Igbo Village & Centre for African Civilization||Chief Legal Adviser’s Office|
|3.||Ezenne, Ngozi Stella||Assistant Registrar||Igbo Village & Centre for African Civilization||Registrar’s Office|
|4.||Aneji, Perpetua Chinyere||Administrative Assistant||Office of the Dean, Faculty of Biosciences||SIWES Unit|
|5.||Ikeafor, Adaeze||Assistant Chief Executive Officer||Registry (Records Unit)||Ekwueme Centre for Multidisciplinary Research|
|6.||Dike, Comfort Nkemakonam||Principal Executive Officer||Forestry & Wildlife||International Cooperation|
|7.||Tabugbo, Blessing Ifeyinwa||Laboratory Assistant||Forestry & Wildlife||Department of Pure & Industrial Chemistry|
|8.||Nwachukwu, Ogechukwu (Mrs.)||Secretarial Assistant I||Forestry & Wildlife||Igbo Village & Centre for African Civilization|
|9.||Ikem-Mbelu, Cynthia O.||Executive Officer||Ekwueme Centre||Department of Modern European Language|
|10.||Okwudili-Njelita Nkiru (Mrs)||Principal Executive Officer||Mechanical Engineering||Forestry & Wildlife|
The African Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons, (Africaine des Chirurgiens Thoraciques et Cardio-Vasculaires), (AATCVS) invite medical students of good grades from year 2 to year 6 to its African Continental congress. The congress will entail an unprecedented lectures, mentorship and exchange of knowledge and ideas.
The association wishes to meet with the youths in the medical profession to sew the seed of advanced learning. Cardiovascular Surgeons from all over Africa, including; South Africa, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco will be in Nigeria for this year’s African Continental congress. This year’s meeting rhymes with the 50th anniversary of the first world’s human to human heart transplant, performed in South Africa on the 3rd of December1967, by Prof Christian Bernard.
The theme of this year’s Congress is titled; “Safe, Effective and Sustainable Cardiovascular Surgery in Africa.” The students will attend the conference from 13th to 15th September, 2017 at Golden Royale Hotel, Bissala Road Enugu. The University will provide their accommodation; pay N10, 000 for Registration for conference materials, tea break and lunch for the three (3) days. The conference will enable the students Have a preview of the planned five kidney transplant operations at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH, Enugu.
The Congress is under the partnership of CARDIOSTAT USA, who will run bilingual parallel sessions throughout the Congress-restructuring all the curricula of all aspects of cardiovascular practice in Africa, and partnering with AATCVS in developing checklists, protocols and guidelines in Cardiovascular practice in all African Major Hospitals.
For more information; visit association’s website on aatcvsconference2017.org.ng
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has been selected to serve as a centre for the 2017 Gani Fawehinmi Annual Scholarship Awards (GFASA) . The award is for twenty (20) students, each of whom will receive one hundred thousand naira (100,000:00). The criteria for the Award are that the applicants must be indigent, registered student of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria and also have good academic performance. The deadline for submission of the application is Monday, 28th August, 2017.
MODE OF APPLICATION;
- Each applicant shall submit an application letter, not more than two pages. The letter must include the name of the candidate, course and year of study, state of origin and why the candidate believes that he or she should be given the award.
- The application letter must be accompanied by; a photocopy of the candidate’s current identity card, a letter from the candidate’s current HOD including correct information on the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic session. A letter from the Registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of the institution. A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the current semester and two passport photograph.
- The application letter with all the supporting documents, should be forwarded by hand or postal delivery to; Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Board-Nigeria Law publications House Otunba Jobi fele-way, C.B.D, Alausa Ikeja. P.O. Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos. Or % ASUU Secretariat, UNIZIK, Awka or % Festus Iyayi, ASUU National Secretariat, University of Abuja, Kiri Campus, Abuja.
Interview to hold as follows;
Awka: Tuesday, 29th August 2017 at ASUU Secretariat, UNIZIK at 10am
Abuja: Tuesday, 12th September, 2017 at Festus Iyayi ASUU National Secretariat, University of Abuja, Kiri Campus, Abuja at 10am
Lagos: Tuesday, 26th September, 2017 at Nigeria Law publications House Otunba Jobi fele-way, C.B.D, Alausa Ikeja. P.O. Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos at 10am.
The Faculty of Medicine, College of Health Sciences, invites the University Community to its 2017 Faculty Lecture holding as follows:
Topic: – Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) the road map for Nigeria
Guest Lecturer: – Prof. Akin Osibogu
Date: – Tuesday 29th of August, 2017
Venue: – Metu Uzodike Auditorium, College of Health Sciences, NAUTH Premises
Time: – 11am
The sale of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) forms for programmes in the 2017/2018 session has been extended to 8th of September, 2017
The sale of form for Postgraduate programmes of Nnamdi Azikiwe University for the 2017/2018 academic year has been extended till 15th of September, 2017.
Chike Okoli Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies (COCES), UNIZIK is organsing, during the long vacation period a programme for skill acquisition training in the following skills:
- Information Communication Technology (General Literature, Networking and Programming Language)
- Computer Aided Design (Auto CAD & ArchiCAD 2D & 3D)
- Wirework & Beading
- Millinery (Hat making)
- Fashion Designing
- Shoe and Bag making
- k) Bee Keeping & Honey Production
- I) Auto Mechanics
- m) Paint Production
- n) Household Chemicals Production
- o) Cosmetology
- p) Fishery & Aquatic Management
- q) Woodwork Technology
- r) Snail Rearing
- s) Poultry
- t) Electrical Work
- u) Electronics/ Computer
- v) Welding & Fabrication
- w) Makeover & Gele Artistry
- x) Grass Cutter Production, Rabbit Production & White Rat Production
Interested candidates are requested to come to the Centre for the programme.
Duration: July, 31st – September 8th, 2017 (6 weeks)
The Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension has commenced a radio programme, tagged: “Farmers and Consumers Forum”, on UNIZIK 94.1F.M. The programme commenced on the 5th of July, 2017, is aimed at bridging the gap between the town and the gown.
The initiative will serve as a medium to disseminate innovative information on agricultural technologies, and to keep farmers and members of the University Community abreast with current production trends, through the value chain, in order to improve production practices and enhanced yield. Also, technologies on sustainable livelihood activities and better consumption patterns would be availed.
There would be open air interactions with professionals, farmers and the University Community. Moreso, special packages for listeners’ contributions will be received at the Department occasionally.
Furthermore, the initiative arose at a time like this, when the country is facing challenges of economic melt-down in which agricultural restructuring is the most effective alternative.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Continuing Education Programme (CEP) of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, for the 2017/2018 Academic Session leading to the award of the Bachelor’s Degree in the following disciplines:
PROGRAMMES: Courses will be offered in the following Faculties/Departments:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Mgt
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of History and International Studies
- Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Modern and European Languages
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religion and Human Relations
- Department of Music
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1 Department of Adult Education with Options
- Adult Education/Accountancy
- Adult Education/Economics
- Adult Education/Marketing
- Adult Education/Mass Communication
- Adult Education/Political Science
- Dept. of Educational Mgt & Policy with Options
- Educational Management & Policy/Accountancy
- Educational Mgt & Policy/Business Administration
- Educational Management & Policy/Health Education
- Educational Management & Policy/Political Science
- Educational Mgt & Policy/Computer Science
- Educational Mgt & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
- Educational Management & Policy/Economics
- Educational Management & Policy/English
- Educational Management & Policy/Igbo
- Educational Management & Policy/History
- Dept of Early Childhood & Primary Education
- Dept of Educational Foundations with Options
- Educational Foundations/English
- Educational Foundations/Political Science
- Educational Foundations/Economics
- Educational Foundations/Igbo
- Educational Foundations/French
- Educational Foundations/History
- Dept of Guidance & Counselling with Options
- Guidance & Counselling
- Guidance & Counselling/Biology
- Guidance & Counselling/Health
- Dept of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
- Human Kinetics
- Health Education
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Science Education with Options
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Mathematics
- Science Education/Physics
- Science Education/Computer Science
- Department of Vocational Education with Options
- Business Education/Accounting
- Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
- Business Education/Secretarial Technology
- Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
- Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
- Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Cooperative Economic and Management
- Banking and Finance
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December 2017 results are not eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the Registration point at the CEP Unit
- Generate RRR pin for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of N10,000 for application form. Then
- Go back to the registration point at the CEP Unit for online Registration.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidate should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 29th September 2017.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Sale of forms commences on Tuesday 1st August, 2017 and ends on Friday 29th September, 2017.
- There will be a Pre-Admission Examination
- Candidate for Pre-Admission Examination must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP Unit Registration Centre from Friday 13th October to Friday 27th October 2017, at 8.00am daily.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies a candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission Examination.
The CEP Pre-Admission Examination is scheduled for Saturday November 11th, 2017 by 8:00am.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE WHO IS NOT CAPTURED WILL NOT TAKE THE EXAMINATION
Dr. I.H.Isidienu, FCAI
The Faculty of Education is set to hold its 2017 Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Induction on the 5th September, 2017. Venue and time for the event will be communicated later.
All members of NASU are requested to turn up en masse for the burial ceremony of Late Mrs. Ogbunamba Edith C. of the Department of Physics.
Date: Thursday, 31st of August, 2017
Venue: Irumkpoke Village, Nimo Njikoka, LGA, Anambra State
NB: Bus leaves the Utility Building by 11.00am dot.
CHANGE OF NAME
|s/n||fORMER nAME||pRESENT nAME||dEPT.|
|1.||Mrs. Ogbuefi Eucharia||Mrs. Ogbuefi Obitolo Eucharia||Philosophy|
The families of Mr. and Mrs. Elias Anene of Umuanugwo village Ifitedunu in Dunukofia L.G.A of Anambra State and Late Mr. Augustine and Mrs. Cecilia Orabueze of Umuanyaegbu, Eziora Ozubulu in Ekwusigo L.G.A of Anambra State invites the University Community to the Solemnization of their children Chidebere Martha Anene and Izuchukwu Augustine Orabueze on Saturday, 9th September, 2017 at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Ifite, Awka at 10.00am prompt. Reception follows immediately after mass at Havila Suites, No 19 Ekwulobia Street, behind Government House GRA, Awka.
The Faculty of Agriculture has lost one of its pioneer staff, and former Dean, Prof. Chukwunonso Elias Nnabuife, whose sad event occurred on Thursday, 27th of July 2017. He was aged, 68. Until his death, he was the husband of Prof. Nnabuife, Ezimma Kate of the Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Management Sciences. Tributes should be sent to; [email protected] or [email protected]
Monday, 25th September, 2017: Vigil Mass at St. Joseph the Worker Catholic Chaplaincy, UNIZIK Temp Site @ 5pm
Wednesday, 27th September, 2017: Inter-religious service of songs/prayer session at his residence, No.1 Nnobi Street, Agu Awka, GRA, Awka @ 4pm
Thursday 28th September, 2017: Commendation service at the University Auditorium, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka @ 11am. Vigil Mass at his Nnewi Residence, 1 Edokwe Street, Obiuno Otolo Nnewi @ 5pm.
Friday 29th September, 2017: Funeral mass at St. James Catholic Church, Otolo, Nnewi @10am. Interment follows immediately at his Nnewi Residence.
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCE LOSES STAFF
The Department of Physics and Industrial Physics has lost one of her staff, Mrs. Edith Ogunamba whose death occurred on Sunday, 30th July, 2017 at NAUTH Nnewi after a brief illness. Burial Arrangement: Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 – Wake-Keeping; Thursday, 31st August, 2017 – interment at Ogbunamba’s Compound, Irumkpoke Village, Nimo.
The Department of Radiography has lost one of their 100 level student, Akaolisa Chinenye Francis with registration No; 2016644130. The sad event happened on the 19th of June, 2017 after a brief illness at his house in Amudo Village Awka. He has since been buried at his home town Ihiala in Ihiala Local Government of Anambra State.
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Joseph Ahaneku, FAS regrets to announce the demise of:
- Francis E. Mgbojikwe on 31st of May, 2017 after a prolonged ill health. He was buried on the 24th of August, 2017 at his home town oba, Idemili South LGA, Anambra State. Until his death, he was a brother of Mr. Daniel Ikechukwu Mgbojikwe, Chief Technologist in the Department of Geology, UNIZIK.
- Timothy Anako Ikezue whose death occurred on Saturday, 29th of July, 2017. He will be buried on Friday, 22nd September, 2017 at his home town, Umueri in Ogbunike town. Until his death, he was the father of Dr. Clement Emeka Ikezue of the Department of Sociology/Anthropology.
- Adline Elebeobasi Okafor who died on the 13th of June, 2017 at the age of 84. Until her death, she was the mother of Mrs. Florence T. Sibeudu, Department of Nursing Science. Burial Arrangements: 31st August, 2017 – Wake keep at her family village, Owerre Ezukalla Orumba South L. G. A., Anambra State; 1st September, 2017 – Body leaves Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital Ogidi to the family compound, Owerre Ezukalla, Funeral Service at St. Mary’s Anglican Church, Owerre Ezukalla, Interment, condolence visits and entertainment at her family compound Ezukalla; 2nd September, 2017 – Thanksgiving Service at St. Mary’s Anglican Church, Owerre Ezukalla.
- Regina E. Analike who died on the 19th of June, 2017 at the age of 87. Until her death, she was the mother of Analike Francisca Ifeoma of Personnel Unit, College of Health Sciences, Nnewi Campus. Burial Arrangements: Wednesday, 30th of August – Wake keep at her family compound at late Mr. Matthew Oformata Analike of Umukabia Village – Neni in Anaocha L. G. A.; 31st August – Body leaves St. Joseph Hospital Adazi-Nnukwu to her family compound, Neni for funeral service at St. Joseph Catholic Church; 2nd September – Condolence visit continues by in-laws and friends; 3rd September – Thanksgiving service at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Neni.
- Susanna Nkolika Oyeka (Nee, Okonkwo-Egodinogwu) a.k.a Nylon. She died on Monday, July 17, 2017 at the age of 74 years. Until her death, she was the mother of Mr. Uzochukwu S. Oyeka of Bursary Department, College of Health Sciences, Nnewi Campus, Sister-in-Law to Prof. I.C.A, Prof. Amechi Oyeka and Mrs. Ifeoma Omeokachie, Deputy Registrar, Admissions. She will be buried on Friday, September 1, 2017 at Oyeka-Ogba Family Compound Alor, Orofia-Okebunoye Village, Alor, Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State.
- Elder Pa Micheal Ohanu Ikpeoha of Otulu Amumara Autonomous Community in Ezinihitte Mbaise, Imo State, who died on Monday 26th of June, 2017 at the age of 85. Until his death, he was the father of Mr. Ohanu Onyeulor Micheals of the Council Unit. Burial ceremony takes place at his hometown on Saturday 23rd of September, 2017.
VICE – CHANCELLOR’S SECURITY LINES
Please if you have any information on any matter bothering you ranging from extortion of money, sexual harassment, intimidation or bad work habit; kindly send a text to the following numbers: 08136006205, 08063786022, and the Vice-Chancellor will investigate and take action. Confidentiality is assured.
This Bulletin is printed and published by the Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR) of the Vice – Chancellor’s office.